Text me!

Labels: By Jessie Fey on Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Taylor Clark: I put pepper on my ketchup.
***This chick has either been in my refrigerator, or she’s been stalking me eating French fries. Or she’s perfection. 
Josh J<3: No way! My mom is a huge pepper fan.  She used to take the lid off of the ketchup bottle at home and add in at least three tablespoons.  I didn’t realize ketchup didn’t have a grey tint for years. 
            ***No freaking way.  Soulmates? His mom and I are bffs?
Taylor Clark: Seriously?! That’s awesome J It sounds like your mom and I would get along.
            ***I already told her about the ketchup.
Josh J<3: I think you would…
            ***Conversation ender…never a good sign.
Taylor Clark: What did you do today?
            ***Woke up at 12, went to the store to get stuff for nachos…
Josh J<3: Not much…I slept in then ran some errands.  You?
            ***I went to the beach and annoyingly talked to my friends about you.
Taylor Clark: Nothing too exciting! Just went to the beach with some of my friends…soaked up some VD!
            ***Did she just tell me she ‘soaked up’ a venereal disease?
Josh J<3:  VD, huh?
            ***Maybe he doesn’t know about vitamin D?
Taylor Clark: Haha yeah…it’s one of my favorite things!.
            ***Well, she’s insane.
Josh J<3: Haha cool. Hey, I know we we’re supposed to hang out tomorrow night, but my mom just told me she needs help at the animal shelter.  She volunteers there and someone just backed out of helping her, so I told her I’d cover. 
            ***He loves animals, too? Ahhhhh JJJJJ
Taylor Crazy Ass: Of course! I’m glad you offered! Let me know when you can hang out again J


0 comments:

Post a Comment